Customizing your Photos into artworks:
Email Julia to have her alter a photo to suit your decor:
Feel free to include:
This was a gift from a grandmother to her daughter. Both attended the Prolife March on Washington. Her daughter chose to have her baby, the child in the photo. In the background is the church they attend in their hometown. of their experience in a march on Washington. The little girl is an Commission a work of art for someone special.
Email (or call!) and we'll collaborate: combining some of your ideas and some of my insights for altering yours or my photo into a lovely work of art to suit your desires!!
1. Choose your favorite piece.
2. consider the style or feeling your after. Example: "Bright and cheerful", "soft and subtle," "grounded and earthy," rugged industrial."
3. Choose which colors you want o to dominate in the piece.
4. Choose the size; you can even choose a variation on the art's proportions.
5. Include ANY other input about your desired outcome, the more the better.
6. Mail a check or money order to Juliarts.
7. JuliArts will make every effort to transform the photo into an artwork to your liking.
8. Julie will send you a proof to approve or suggest changes, one revision is complimentary
9. Julie will revise it and prepare it for you.
10. We'll print your custom pice on archival water-color Bristol paper or archival Lustre photo paper in available sizes matted and or framed in simple black frame.
Comlimentary gifts cards