FAQ / Custom Orders
Your questions and Art ideas are always welcome!
Question: I can't find a specific artwork on your website that I saw at your show?
Many of my newer pieces have not made it to this website yet. PLEASE email me with your questions or requests! Many more of my artful images are anxiously waiting for their web debut. Julie@ARTrageousStudio.com
I spoke with you at your show about doing a custom piece, but we never formalized anything. How can we make that happen?
Feel free to CALL or EMAIL me and we can revisit your ideas and talk more specifically. I'll provide an initial bid, and proofs, so you'll have lots of input on the your budget, the art, as well as the framing presentation. Call (913) 710-6804 or email Julie@ARTrageousStudio.com
Customizing your Order: You can customize just about anything with my photos. I want my art to be the PERFECT compliment to your unique space:
Variations on my art: Larger and mural sizes, black and white versions, customized color schemes, variations to any images, even un-stretched canvas prints and many other framing options.
Art size variations that aren't offered here on this website are NO PROBLEM! Just email me, my prices are very comparable.
This Kansas City commission was 40x60".
- Your specific framing presentation other thatn what offered her on this website are also NO PROBLEM. Your request and ideas are always welcome.
YOUR PHOTO as ARTrageous ART! Yes, depending on your photo, I can take most and transform it into any style and color-scheme you choose! Sometimes the not-so-great photos make the most wonderful ART.
- Your wedding bouquet into artwork.
- Any photos without copyrights from a wedding or special event.
- PETS from your photos, (if applicable.)
- Your vacation experiences from your photos (if applicable.)
- Commissioned subjects from Julie’s wonderful international photos:
- Many United States Cities like New York, San Francisci, San Diego, Nashville, Florida, Washington DC monuments.
- International LANDSCAPES and ARCHITECTURE from Ireland to Istanbul, Paris to Petra, Mexico and most of Europe.
- Commissions of your EVENT for selling or fund-raising
Gift of ART: I can mail your special person a customized CARD for designed just for your occasion. It’s a lovely design and includes their name, occasion, your greeting (or mine), and can include a photo of an artwork that you’ve chosen for them! I can even gift-wrap if needed.
- Let them choose their own piece by letting us mail them a beautifully designed and customized gift-certificate and includes a photo of me and my ARTrageous studio.
Canvas Print Wrapped Around Wood Stretcher Art: is printed using archival inks onto treated photo-ready archival canvas fabric that is stretched tightly around a wood frame with extra reinforcement as needed by size.
- Canvas Print Frames: The Stretched canvas print is “floated” within a studio style smooth frame available in painted or natural wood colors as listed.
Paper Prints: Images are printed in giclée style on white [off-white] Premium Archival Matte (heavy no-shine) [Lustre (semi-gloss)] paper using archival inks that show vivid authentic colors.
Prints with Mats: Print is attached to the back of a white with white fill [black with black full] 4-ply think acid-free mat. The outside is cut to fit a standard frame size. The opening is cut at a 45-degree angle.
Prints with Deckled Edging: For a truly exquisite presentation: A gentle ripped edge is applied to the print, giving a lovely handmade art feel to the artwork, allowing it to “Float” above inside the frame cast a gentle shadow for dimension.
Frames: Made and assembled in America: wood, painted, or buffed metallic. Frame dimensions will vary proportionally by art’s dimensions. For example, an average size of 16 x 20” frame will be 1.25” molding height off wall, .75” face from the front, 3'8" rabbet depth.
- Clear Cover: A very clear strong covering of heavy acrylic (plexiglass-glass style) of 4  gauge, with the appearance of glass but shatter resistant. [Clear 8-gauge glass covering.]
ALL shipping is FREE for you.
(Kansas City area residents can pick up their art for quicker acquisition. If your pieces are printed or framed in KC, you are welcome to pick them up and a shipping discount will be subtracted. But not all Julie's pieces can be printed/framed in KC.)
Shipping dates will vary depending on the size, variations and presentation that you choose. Most art, even with custom color variations will arrive with 14-37 days.
- Larger prints are gently rolled in tubes, smaller is flat with heavy cardboard.
- Frames: Professionally packed in a cardboard packaging resistant to dents, scratches and moisture.
- Commissioned art delivery timelines will be an individually basis.
- My framer’s typically handle shipping directly to customer.
We welcome your further questions!
Or Call/Text: (913) 710-6804
We’ll answer within 36 hours.